DrySail describes boats that are drystored with launch and retrieval from the water every time you go sailing and depend on the wind for their prime source of propulsion.
Classes currently present in the yard include;
- Catamarans; Nacra, Hobie (various sizes)
- Trimarans; Weta
- Dinghies; Laser, Byte, 505, 49er, Lightning and others….
- Drykeel; Soling, Melges 24, Dragon, J22 and others….
- Shower and change area.
- Sail Locker
- Launch areas – the beach, concrete ramp for dolly launch of Dinghies and Cats
- Dinghy dollies, catamaran dollies, trailer dollies.
- Drykeel uses crane/jib with a two ton electric hoist
- Heavy wheeled launch is off site at nearby public ramp
We are a self-help club, which goes the distance in keeping the costs of membership down. Every member contributes hours towards the running of the Club and the events we host. It’s a great way to meet other members, gets everybody involved in creating a great sailing Club, and is one of the reasons for our success.
For Tips and Hints, read more…
There are several options for membership. Drysail – Dinghy, Intermediate (ages 18-25), Junior (ages under 18) and Drysail – Keel. Each option allows the member to keep their boat on site (subject to space availability) and have use of all the club’s facilities. Please refer to the Membership section for details.
Contact the office for details, 416-259-1159 or email@example.com