DrySail describes boats that are stored on land with launch and retrieval from the water every time you go sailing.
Representative Classes include:
- Catamarans: Nacra, Hobie (various sizes)
- Trimarans: Weta
- Dinghies: Laser, Byte, 420, 470, 505, 29er 49er, Lightning, Albacore, Wayfarer and others….
- Drykeel: Shark Soling, Melges 24, Dragon, J22 and others….
- DrySail Clubhouse with change rooms, washrooms, and hot showers
- Sail and Spar Storage
- Launch areas – large sand beach and concrete ramp for dolly launch of Dinghies and Cats
- Dinghy dollies, catamaran dollies, trailer dollies.
- Drykeel uses crane/jib with a two ton electric hoist
- Heavy wheeled launch public ramp nearby
We are a self-help club, which goes the distance in keeping the costs of membership down. Every member contributes hours towards the running of the Club and the events we host. It’s a great way to meet other members, gets everybody involved in creating a great sailing Club, and is one of the reasons for our success.
For Tips and Hints, read more…
For Current Drysail News, click here…
EYC has progressive membership options for all ages: Junior Membership for all ages under 22, Intermediate Membership for ages 22 to 35, and Senior DrySail Membership. Each option permits a member to keep a DrySail boat on site (subject to space availability) and have use of all the club’s facilities. Please refer to the Membership section for details.
Contact the office for details, 416-259-1159 or firstname.lastname@example.org