Saturday’s dinner feast is a buffet featuring various tastes of Cuba! The menu can be found here, ( HAVANA NIGHT BUFFET ) tickets are $65 per person, includes appetizers, salads, and a selection of main courses.
The Gazebo stage welcomes the musical experience of Rice & Mango for the evening!
From our eNews on August 11, a reminder about Sail Past.
Sail Past 2021 – Saturday September 11
A Message from Steve Reid – our Sail Past co-ordinator:
Sail Past 2021, yes we are going to have a Sail Past this year but it will be, like everything else these days slightly different due to COVID 19. Normally Sail Past is held at the beginning of the sailing season, we will be doing it near the end on Saturday September 11.
- While a Sail Past by tradition is held to welcome the coming season, it is also traditionally, in years long ago, done to recognise and show tribute to the senior Fleet or Flag Officers of the Navy or in modern times the Club.
- This is a call to all our members to mark the date on your calendars and turn out to salute our Present and Past Commodore and Vice Commodore. We should be able to have a stellar turn out as all of our boats should be fully rigged and there won’t be any excuses of not being ready because of launch.
- There will be a detailed set of instructions and info in the next issue of The Signal and we will be posted here as we get nearer to the date.
A Message from Sandy – Director Social & Cruising
Havana Nights! Please join us for the 2021 Sail Past Event. It will begin with the ceremonies and on the water Salute to the Commodore.
- Then we get into the real party with music by the very popular and well known salsa band – RICE AND MANGO. Trident Catering will be serving up a delicious buffet under the tent.
- More details will follow but put the date into your Calendar!