Senior Member privileges include:
- Full use of club facilities.
- Participate in all club activities and social events.
- Voting right at AGM or at a Meetings of the Membership.
- Entitled to hold office.
- Priority dock allocation consideration.
- Spouse and children under 18 years old have full use of the Club’s facilities.
- Share in any distribution of Club assets.
- Must be 18 years old.
- 30 work hours per year.
- Senior members are required to pay an initiation fee, plus purchase a non-interest bearing club debenture.
- Only senior members are allowed to bring a keel boat into the Club and upon being allocated an assigned dock, senior members must also purchase a dock debenture and a launch and haul out debenture.
- All debentures are redeemable after a member resigns from the Club.
Launch & Haul Out debenture
|Haul-out, winter storage, launch||$17.16/linear foot|
|Representative fees according to boat size|
A 2017 Capital Assessment fee of $150.00 is charged to all Senior members. All Annual Dues and fees are subject to 13% HST.
Club debentures may be paid over two years in eight quarterly installments of $555.25, which includes HST and a $600 surcharge.
All Fees have been approved for fiscal 2017 and may be subject to change in subsequent years.